This week we have a really good No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups recipe. These are healthy, easy to make and store for several days. These will be a staple for your snack recipes, especially when you crave peanut butter or chocolate.
This recipe comes from the website omgchocolatedesserts.com See the link at the bottom of the blog.
Need a quick and healthy snack recipe? No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups are an easy snack for kids and adults and the perfect breakfast for grab and go on busy mornings. There’s nothing easier to slip into a lunch box than a few of these granola cups – they’re great for an energy boost!
Makes about 12 servings
2 ½ cups granola
1 cup peanuts-chopped
3 Tablespoons peanut butter
3 Tablespoons honey (or more if needed)
1 cup peanut butter-melted
12 oz. dark chocolate-finally chopped
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1) To make Peanut Butter Granola Cups, in a bowl combine granola, chopped peanuts, peanut butter and honey. If the mixture is too dry add more honey to get sticky consistency of the mixture.
2) Grease cupcake pan and divide the mixture in 12 cups. Press the mixture well to hold together and make a dent in the center of each cup. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, until the cups are firm.
3) Then, melt peanut butter and pour int the center of each granola cup. Now, freeze for another 5-10 minutes, until firm.
4) Finally, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil and spoon melted chocolate on top of peanut butter. Chill until chocolate has set.
5) Store in the fridge in air-tight container., or freeze for longer storage.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
At Body Force our members are people just like you. Click below to read some of their stories. People of Body Force