Check out the recipe of the week, lemon garlic shrimp fettuccine. This comes from the website, freshfitkitchen.com. See the link below.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine
This is a great no recipe recipe. It is so easy to throw together, it’s easy enough for a busy weeknight, but elegant enough for entertaining. It’s refreshing and light with a hint of indulgence.
This recipe is quick to prepare. The shrimp cooks so fast, in the time it takes to boil the pasta, dinner is on the table.
Ingredients for Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine
Makes about 6 Servings
2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp. garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 lb. Fettuccine
1 lb. Medium Shrimp, Peeled Devained
garnish with Parmesan Cheese, optional
Directions for Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine
1) Boil the pasta according to package instructions.
2) While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large saute pan. When the pan is hot, add the shrimp, garlic, and lemon juice.
3) Toss the shrimp with the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic until they are pink. This will only take a few minutes.
4) When the pasta is finished, drain it and toss with the shrimp mixture.
5) Garnish with Parmesan Cheese, lemon slices, and parsley.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
At Body Force our members are people just like you. Click below to read some of their stories.
Get started with our 30-Day VIP Training program: 30-Day VIP