Our recipe of the week is Balsamic-Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan. These are so easy to make and so full of flavor give this recipe a try this weekend. This recipe comes from the website eatingwell.com. See the link at the bottom of the blog.
Balsamic-Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan
These super-flavorful mushrooms get a hint of sweetness thanks to a splash of balsamic vinegar. Parmesan cheese added at the end lends a savory note. Enjoy them as an accompaniment to steak or on their own as a side dish.
Ingredients for Balsamic-Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan
Makes about 4 servings
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon dried marjoram
½ teaspoon ground pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
1 pound mushrooms, thickly sliced
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions for Balsamic-Roasted Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2) Stir oil, marjoram, pepper and salt together in a large bowl. Add mushrooms and toss to coat.
3) Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 12 minutes.
4) Remove from the oven and drizzle with vinegar.
5) Sprinkle with Parmesan and continue roasting until the cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
At Body Force our members are people just like you. Click below to read some of their stories. People of Body Force