Is there anything better than steak, potatoes and broccoli? How about easy to prepare, easy to clean up, sheet pan steak and veggies? This recipe comes from Damn Delicious via yummly.com, see the link below.
Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
Everyone enjoys a good steak dinner with potatoes and vegetables. With this recipe you will prepare a deliciously seasoned steak with potatoes and broccoli all on one pan in the oven. This is quick to prepare and quick to clean up.
Another great thing about this recipe is that you can customize it to suit your personal preferences. You don’t like broccoli, substitute green beans or asparagus or zucchini. You don’t like baby potatoes, substitute sliced sweet potatoes. Switch up the seasonings to your liking.
You can play around with this recipe and adjust it to your personal preferences, but the recipe as presented is a fabulous. Prepared as directed this meal serve 6 and has 460 calories, 24g Fat, 36g Protein, and 24g Carbs per serving.
Here is what you will need to prepare your Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
2 pounds baby potatoes
16 ounces broccoli florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
2 pounds top sirloin steak (Sliced about 1 inch thick), patted dry
To Prepare Your Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
1) Preheat oven to broil. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2) In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until parboiled for 12-15 minutes; drain well.
3) Place potatoes and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
4) Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the baking sheet in a single layer.
5) Place into oven and broil until the steak is browned and charred at the edges, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
6) Serve immediately with garlic butter, if desired.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
Start your fitness journey today. Sign-up for our 30-day VIP Training Program by clicking the link below.
Recipes in this week’s blog came from Damn Delicious;