Knowing that our members are partaking in different nutrition plans. Here is a Keto friendly recipe that cooks in an air-fryer. Keto Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs, this recipe comes from France C. via allrecipes.com see the link below.
Keto Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs with their tangy lemon and garlic flavor are keto-friendly and low-carb. They make a great main dish for those on the keto diet. Combine with your favorite keto-friendly side, like mashed or riced cauliflower for a great meal. Preparation and cooking do not take very long, but there is about a 2-hour block of time for the chicken to marinate, so you will want to actually do the prep work early.
Even if you are not following a keto diet this is a great, healthy recipe. If you are meal prepping, double the recipe so you have plenty to pack for your lunches during the week. The lemon and garlic flavors go great with most vegetables and sides, you are only limited by your imagination.
Here is what you will need to prepare your Keto Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs.
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic
¼ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 skin-on, bone-in, chicken thighs
4 lemon wedges
To Prepare Your Keto Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
1) Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Set marinade aside.
2) Place chicken thighs into a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken and seal bag, making sure to cover all parts of chicken. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3) Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4) Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken pieces in the air fryer basket, cooking in batches if necessary.
5) Fry until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 22 to 24 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
6) Squeeze a lemon wedge over each piece upon serving.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 18.6 g fat; 3.6 g carbohydrates; 19.4 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 242 mg sodium.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
At Body Force our members are people just like you. Click below to read some of their stories.
Recipes in this week’s blog came from Finding Silver Linings;