This week we are going back to a main dish with this super easy terrific tasting honey garlic salmon. This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free to keep it safe for anyone plagued by those allergies. This recipe comes from Livelytable.com via yummly.com, see the link below.
The Easiest Honey Garlic Salmon
This is a super easy recipe for honey garlic Salmon. You will only need 3 ingredients, 5 with the optional sea salt and fresh cracked pepper for added flavor. Total cooking time, including prep and baking is only 20 minutes, so it is perfect on event he busiest weeknights.
Here is what you will need to prepare your easy honey garlic salmon.
1 lb salmon filet
1 tbsp honey
3 cloves garlic, minced
(optional) sea salt, to taste
(optional) Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
To Prepare Your Easiest Honey Garlic Salmon
Follow these easy steps:
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
2) Place salmon, skin side down, on the lined baking sheet. Spread evenly with honey. Spinkle evenly with garlic. Season to taste with seas salt and pepper.
3) Bake salmon for 7-10 minutes (longer for thinker filets).
4) Turn on broiler. Place salmon under broiler for 5-7 minutes or until salmon reaches desired doneness on the inside and golden on the surface.
5) Slide a spatula between the skin and flesh to separate salmon from the skin. Skin should stick to the parchment. Divide into portions and serve.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
Fall Back to Fitness! Sign-up for our 30-day VIP Training Program by filling out the form below.
Recipes in this week’s blog came from the following website: