I found the recipe for these delicious crunchy cauliflower bites on yummly.com, see the link below for full details. This is a delicious, light and healthy comfort food recipe. It is a great low calorie and gluten free dish to take to a party or picnic or just for a healthy snack while sitting at home watching a movie.
Easy to Make
This dish is so easy to make and only takes about 30 altogether. There are only a few steps to this recipe and it is easily adapted to different dietary needs like gluten free. The ingredients below and the directions are for the crunchy cauliflower and a marinara based dipping sauce to go with it. You can make this ahead of time and keep it refrigerated in an air-tight container for a day or two, and just reheat when you are feeling that snack craving coming on.
- ½ head of Caulifower florets (about 4 cups)
- 2 Cups Bread Crumbs (Gluten Free optional)
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning (your favorite brand)
- 2 Eggs (free range if desired)
- 1 tsp Mustard (yellow or spiced)
- Oil spray (Optional)
- ½ cup Marinara (your favorite brand)
- 1 Tbsp Creamed Horseradish
- Freshly ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl add 1 tsp mustard.
- In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs and 1 tsp taco seasoning.
- Dip cauliflower in the egg and mustard mixture then drop into breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, spray with a little oil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat marinara sauce and add horseradish and serve.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
If you are ready to make a move to start your journey to a more fit and healthier version of you, sign-up for our 14-day Kickstart program by filling out the form below.
Recipes in this week’s blog came from the following websites: