Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and what better way to start it with the BEST Breakfast Tacos. This recipe comes from Jar of Lemons via Yummly.com, see the link below.
Best Breakfast tacos
Breakfast helps you get your day off to a great start by refueling your body after a long rest. It jumpstarts your metabolism for the day. But, you are tired of boring bowls of cereal. Add some flavor to your morning with this recipe for the BEST Breakfast Tacos.
This recipe is vegetarian and gluten-free. It only takes about 15 minutes from start to finish, so it is great for any day of the week.
Here is what you will need to prepare your Breakfast Tacos
4 corn tortillas
1 cup black beans, canned
1 cup grape tomatoes
1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
To Prepare Your Breakfast Tacos
Follow these easy cooking steps:
1) Heat the tortillas over medium heat in a pan (to desired amount). Set aside.
2) Cook eggs over medium heat. Once cooked, place in each tortilla.
3) Heat up the black beans and place in tortillas.
4) Slice the avocado and tomatoes. Place in tortillas.
5) Top with cilantro and enjoy!
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
Treat yourself to a gift of fitness this holiday season. Sign-up for our 30-day VIP Training Program by clicking the link below.
Recipes in this week’s blog came from the following websites: