So, I decided to stick with the seafood theme this week with this recipe for Garlic Shrimp. This is super easy with just 2 steps to prepare and cook this main dish.
Our recipe this week comes to us from Eva Kosmas Flores, on adventuresincooking.com (link below)
2-Step Garlic Shrimp
This recipe is for the main dish of garlic shrimp. There are only 2 steps in preparing this recipe which in my mind makes it ideal for any night of the week. It looks like the total preparation and cooking time runs about 15 minutes. This would be ideal served with some long grain, wild rice or some zucchini noodles with some steamed season vegetables. And none of these sides adds a lot of time to the preparation.
Here is what you will need to prepare your 2-step Garlic Shrimp.
- ½ Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 Cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 Pound large jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- ¾ Teaspoon flaky sea salt (granular sea salt works too)
- ¼ Teaspoon Freshly ground black
- ¼ Teaspoon bittersweet smoked paprika (regular paprika works fine)
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
To Prepare Your 2-Step Garlic Shrimp
Follow these steps:
1) Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until softened but not browned, about 5 minutes.
2) Add the shrimp in a single layer, raise the temperature to medium-high and sprinkle on the salt, black pepper, paprika, and cayenne. Cook until the shrimp are pink on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the shrimp and cook until the shrimp are opaque throughout, another 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with your choice of sides.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
Commit to Fit this summer! Sign-up for our 30-day VIP Training Program by filling out the form below.
Recipes in this week’s blog came from the following websites: