As we are recovering from Thanksgiving feast this week, I thought we would go with a recipe for steak Stir fry with zucchini noodles as a change of pace. I’m sure we are all about done with the Thanksgiving leftovers. Give this recipe for steak stir fry with zucchini noodles. This recipe comes from diethood via Yummly, see the link below.
Steak Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles
The turkey is cooked and the carcass has been picked clean. The day-old stuffing and green bean casserole is almost gone. As much as we all love the Thanksgiving feast and the leftovers, it comes to a point where we are ready for something different. Here is a simple recipe for steak stir fry with zucchini noodles. It only has 6 ingredients and 7 steps and its ready in about 25 minutes, great for when you are tired from the long holiday week activities.
Here is what you will need to prepare your Steak Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles
1 pound flank steak, sliced against the grain into 1-inch strips
4 medium zucchinis, (peel zucchini lengthwise with a vegetable peeler to create long and thin strips)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, optional
To Prepare Your Steak Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles
Follow these 7 super easy steps:
1) Heat coconut oil in a wok or a frying pan over medium-high heat.
2) Add steak strips to the frying pan and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
3) Add in the zucchini strips and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
4) In the meantime, prepare the sauce by combining soy sauce and garlic in a small mixing bowl; whisk until well incorporated.
5 )Add the sauce to the frying pan and stir to combine; cook for 2 more minutes.
6) Remove from heat and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
For more healthy recipes like this check out our other blog posts at: www.bodyforcefitness247.com/blog/
Sign-up for our 30-day VIP Training Program by clicking the link below.
Recipes in this week’s blog came from the following websites: